STUDIO KATHAN PRIVACY NOTICE
Protecting personal data and your privacy is of greatest concern for Studio KATHAN.
First of all, we are pleased that you are interested in the projects of Studio KATHAN This privacy statement informs you about the way in which Personal Data are processed by the studio.
This website provides information about Studio KATHAN which has its registered office in Belgium at Berthoutstraat 19 in 2060 Antwerp and company number 0671.859.810.
Studio KATHAN pays much attention and care to its website and strives to ensure that all information is as complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, despite its efforts, Studio KATHAN cannot guarantee that its website or other information channels are free from shortcomings or inaccuracies. If you should nevertheless find that certain information has shortcomings or inaccuracies, you can report these by e-mail to email@example.com and the studio will do what is necessary to rectify this as soon as possible. Studio KATHAN cannot be held liable against anyone for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of (the information on) its website or other information channels.
All information on the website or other information channels of Studio KATHAN is always of a general nature. The information is not adapted to circumstances specific to a particular person, entity or nationality. You should not consider this information to be legally binding. This information is purely indicative and no rights and obligations can be derived from it, unless they are included in a valid signed document.
Studio KATHAN attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy. Most of the information is available through the website and other information channels without you having to provide any personal information. In certain cases, for example - your interest in our newsletter or placing an order in the webshop - your personal information is still requested.
We only collect Personal Data that is necessary for the newsletter and to send a the placed orders via through our web shop.
By providing your Personal Data, you are deemed to have acknowledged the use of your Personal Data in accordance with this privacy statement.
The processing of your Personal Data is subject to this privacy statement. For questions and/or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The confidentially of your personal data
We make every effort to keep the private data we receive from you truly private. Your data is stored in a secure database and we do not give access to third parties for commercial purposes.
More specifically, we can use the Personal Data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- to identify you as a user of the Website;
- to provide you with our services and to execute agreement(s) with you;
- to send you our newsletter;
- to help us evaluate, correct or improve our Website en all related products and services;
- for internal reasons, such as corporate administration and archiving purposes.
2. How long does Studio KATHAN collect your data and how long are they stored?
We collect your Personal Data in the following cases:
- when a request for information is sent on the Website (via the contact form);
- when sending a request to receive our newsletter;
- if you call, e-mail or correspond with us in any other way than via the Website.
We may combine the Personal Data we collect with information that you provide to us in another way
Personal Data will be kept and processed by us for the duration that is required in relation to the purposes.
Personal data will be kept and processed by us for the duration of one year and will then be evaluated, depending on whether it is still relevant with the purposes.
All client data will be removed from our systems after seven years. Studio KATHAN avoid collecting Personal Data that are not relevant.
3. Objectives of the processing
We will use the Personal Data we collect for the following purposes:
- to identify you as a user of the Website;
- to provide you with information about our projects and services;
- to deliver you our newsletter, if you so choose;
- to assist us in evaluating, correcting or improving the Website and all related products or services of Studio KATHAN
- for internal reasons, including business administrative and archiving purposes.
4. Rights of the data subject
On the basis of both Belgian and European laws on the protection of personal data, you have the rights described below. If you wish to exercise these rights, send us a written request accompanied by a copy of your identity card to email@example.com.
The right of access to Personal Data
You have the right to instruct us to provide you with all Personal Data that we hold about you, provided that the rights of other parties involved are not affected.
The right to rectification of the Personal Data
We kindly ask you to ensure that the Personal Data in our database are as accurate and complete as possible. If you believe that the data provided to us are incorrect or incomplete, you are requested to inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then correct or supplement your Personal Data as soon as possible.
The right to delete Personal Data
You have the right to delete your Personal Data without undue delay in the following cases:
- If it is no longer necessary to keep the Personal Data for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- In the case of withdrawal of permission for permission-based processing;
- Processing intended for direct marketing; and
- If the Personal Data were processed unlawfully.
However, there are certain general exclusions to the right to delete. These general exclusions include the cases where processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation; or
- for instituting, exercising or defending legal claims.
The right to restrict the processing of Personal Data
You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in the following cases:
- for disputing the accuracy of your Personal Data;
- when the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the Personal Data to be deleted; or
- if you object to the processing of your Personal Data, pending verification of that objection.
If processing is restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your Personal Data. However, we will only process the data with your explicit consent for instituting, exercising or defending legal claims, to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of essential public interest.
The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data